Part 1: Adding a new product
1.1 To add a new product go to your Seller Dashboard and click on Products.
1.2 In the Products page, you will find the Add new product button
1.3 Another window will open to help you add a new product.
1.4 Next, please click on Create a product and you will be redirected to a new page.
1.5 In this page, you can start by selecting the Product Type. Please select Simple in the Product Type field.
1.6 You will then be asked to write a description of the product.
Part 2: Complete the Inventory section
2.1 The inventory section will help you manage the stock of your products.
- The Stock Keeping Unit (SKU) is a product identification code which can help you identify your product.
- The Stock Status can be used to determine if the product is in stock or out of stock.
- In the Quantity field, you can set the number of units you have in stock.
- The Allow backorders option allows customers to order the product even if it's out of stock.
- You also have the option to allow only one quantity of this product to be bought in a single order.
Part 3: Shipping & Tax (Optional)
3.1 The Shipping & Tax section can help you override the default Shipping and Tax settings of your store
- For the shipping, you have the option to override the shipping cost of your store. For more information click here.
- Concerning the sales tax, you can also choose a different tax class for this product.
Part 4: Add Linked Products (Optional)
4.1 The Linked Products section can be used to define Upsells & Cross-sells products
- Upselling is the practice of encouraging customers to purchase a comparable higher-end product than the one in question. It's often a higher-priced item.
- Cross-selling invites customers to buy related or complementary items
Part 5: Complete Other Options (Optional)
5.1 The last section is the Other Options where you can select the visibility of the product. You also have the option to enter a Purchase note that your customers will receive when buying this product.
5.2 Finally, click on Save Product when you have finished filling the form.
Please note that after Saving the Product its status will remain "Pending Review" until we approve it. A decision will be made within 24 hours during working days.