When a customer places a new order, you will receive a notification by email.
1. Please go to your Seller Dashboard and select Orders to view your order
2. By Default the status of the order will be Processing
3. Click on the Order ID or the view button () to open the Order.
4. In this view you will be able to see if the payment processing was completed successfully as well as the shipping/billing address of the customer.
5. In the Order Notes, you will be able to add two types of notes:
- Customer Note: These notes will reach the customer directly by Email. They should be used if you want to send an update to the customers regarding their orders
- Private Note: A private note is a note on the order that will only be seen by you.
- Finally when you have shipped the order you can insert the Tracking details for the customer by clicking on Tracking Number.
- After clicking on Tracking Number you will be able to add details such as the Shipping Provider Name, the Tracking Number and the date when the order was shipped.