1. In your Seller Dashboard go to Settings, and then select Payment
2. In this page, you can connect your Bank Account to the platform using Stripe to receive your payments.
3. To start click on Connect with Stripe
4. You will be redirected to a page on Stripe where you have two options. If you already have a Stripe Account you could simply click on Sign in the top-right corner of the page.
5. If you don't have a Stripe account, please proceed by filling the form.
6. In that form, please start by choosing your Country (in that case, Canada).
7. You will then be asked to provide a short description of your business and a business website. If you don't have a business website, you can insert any web page related to your business. For example you can enter your Facebook, Instagram, or even your MarketSpell page.
8. Next you will be asked to select the type of your business and your business address. If applicable please provide your business number as well.
9. The next step is to fill some personal information such as your Legal Name, Date of birth, Home Address and your SIN (Optional). You will also be asked to provide a Business Name that will appear on credit card statements and a support phone number.
10. Finally, you will be asked to fill your bank account information where you would like to receive your payments. Please also enter your email address and password to save your account.
11. After successfully creating your account, you will receive a message indicating that you account is now connected to Stripe.