1. Click on the Account button in the top-right side of the website and select Manage my shop to access you Seller Dashboard
2. In the Seller Dashboard, go to Settings, and complete all the fields in the Store Page.
3. In the Store Page, you can upload a Cover Photo and a Profile Picture for your online store. You will also be able to edit the Store Name and the number of products per page that you want listed in your store on MarketSpell.
4. You can also add/edit your address. Please note that only the city and the province will be shown on your store page. Please note that if the option "Enable tab on product single page view" is ticked, you will be able to show your products on your online store (highly recommended)
5. Add the Terms & Conditions of your online store in the TOC details field.
6. The Enable Support settings allows your customers to get in touch with you through the platform (highly recommended). The support button text field allows you to customize the text that will be shown on the support button.
7. You can add a short description in the About us field to tell your story. A picture could also be uploaded to illustrate the description.
8. Finally you can add a profile picture of the store owner by going to Edit Account in the seller dashboard.